[Eg-oversight-board] Important Announcement About this Mailing List

Chris Sharp csharp at georgialibraries.org
Fri May 31 08:20:09 EDT 2019

Good Morning, All,

As many of you probably know, the Evergreen Project is transitioning its
governance into a self-administered not-for-profit organization.  As a part
of that change, the recently-formed Evergreen Project Board has requested
that we create a new mailing list, board at list.evergreen-ils.org, and retire
the eg-oversight-board list from active use.  Public archives will remain
available.  Please visit
http://list.evergreen-ils.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/board to subscribe
to the new list.

We will be deactivating this list as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Chris
--

Chris Sharp, PINES System Administrator

Georgia Public Library Service

1800 Century Place NE Suite 580 l Atlanta, GA 30345

(404) 235-7147 | csharp at georgialibraries.org

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>

of Georgia libraries making an impact in our communities.