[Evergreen-acq] Overview and mockups for acquisitions development project

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Thu May 3 15:18:28 EDT 2018

Hi all,

I'm sending along a link to the overview of the acquisitions development
project that was discussed at the acquisitions interest group this
morning.
https://yeti.esilibrary.com/dev/public/techspecs/angular-acq-phase0-rept.pdf

Equinox created this report, which breaks down a project to move
acquisitions to AngularJS (or Angular) in ten different sprints. The
report also includes some draft mock-ups for acquisitions interfaces.
Many thanks to Georgia PINES for funding this report!

Along with this report, MassLNC has received a quote to create tech
specs for this project. We'll be reviewing the quote over the next few
weeks and will possibly reaching out to the community for help in
funding this project.

Feel free to let me know if you have any questions!

Kathy

--
Kathy Lussier
Project Coordinator