[Evergreen-acq] Problem with EDI invoice billed/pay amounts for multiple copies of AV items

Morgan, Christine cmorgan at noblenet.org
Fri May 4 16:57:25 EDT 2018

Hi Mary,

We are on 2.12.4 and have not seen this behavior. Baker & Taylor EDI
Accounts for all our libraries are set up the same way whether they are for
AV or print.

Incoming Directory: *library SAN*.OUT
Vendor Account Number: *library SAN*
Vendor Assigned Code: 4 digit code starting with "1" for AV materials or
"0" for print materials (SUFFIX)
All accounts must have a SUFFIX.

Don't know if that is helpful.
Christine

On Fri, May 4, 2018 at 2:14 PM, Mary Llewellyn <mllewell at biblio.org> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> We recently upgraded to XUL client 2.12, and it has come to my attention
> that a branch is having problems with some of their EDI invoices from B&T
> for AV orders.
>
> Before the migration, when an invoice was transmitted from B&T and
> processed, lines with multiple copies were billed/paid at the amount for
> all the copies, and the per copy price was calculated. The amounts were
> correct.
>
> Since our upgrade, the same type of invoices (same provider record, etc.)
> have come in with the price for a single copy being entered in billed/paid
> instead of the full amount for all the copies. The per copy price that
> results from dividing the single copy price by all the copies is too low.
>
> This only happens with the AV material. Book orders are calculated
> correctly. B&T required that for AV orders, a variant of the library SAN be
> transmitted with the EDI order, and we've been doing that without a problem
> up until recently by making an addition to the JEDI template.
>
> Has anyone else noticed something like this in their invoices?
>
> I've looked on Launchpad and don't see a ticket describing this, so I
> thought I'd check with the acq community first.
>
> Mary
>

> --
> Mary Llewellyn
> Database Manager