[Evergreen-acq] Problem with EDI invoice billed/pay amounts for multiple copies of AV items

Mary Llewellyn mllewell at biblio.org
Fri May 4 14:14:23 EDT 2018

Hi all,

We recently upgraded to XUL client 2.12, and it has come to my attention
that a branch is having problems with some of their EDI invoices from B&T
for AV orders.

Before the migration, when an invoice was transmitted from B&T and
processed, lines with multiple copies were billed/paid at the amount for
all the copies, and the per copy price was calculated. The amounts were
correct.

Since our upgrade, the same type of invoices (same provider record, etc.)
have come in with the price for a single copy being entered in billed/paid
instead of the full amount for all the copies. The per copy price that
results from dividing the single copy price by all the copies is too low.

This only happens with the AV material. Book orders are calculated
correctly. B&T required that for AV orders, a variant of the library SAN be
transmitted with the EDI order, and we've been doing that without a problem
up until recently by making an addition to the JEDI template.

Has anyone else noticed something like this in their invoices?

I've looked on Launchpad and don't see a ticket describing this, so I
thought I'd check with the acq community first.

Mary

--
Mary Llewellyn
Database Manager