[Evergreen-acq] [OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Overview and mockups for acquisitions development project

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Thu May 24 12:24:59 EDT 2018

Hi all,

I'm sending along an update on our project to move acquisitions to
Angular. The MassLNC Evergreen Development Initiative and Georgia PINES
have committed to funding the entire set of technical specifications for
this very important next step in web client development. Many thanks to
the partners in the Development Initiative for supporting this project:
CW MARS, NOBLE, Bibliomation, BC Libraries, Georgia PINES, Evergreen
Indiana, Lake Agassiz Regional Library / Northwest Regional Library and
Howe Library.

We expect to receive our first quote to code this project in the fall
with the quotes for the final sprints arriving at the beginning of 2019.
At that time, we will be seeking funding from the community to move this
project forward. As you plan your development budgets, please consider
setting aside some funds for this project so that we can look forward to
seeing revamped acquisitions interfaces as soon as possible.

Feel free to let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you!
Kathy

--
Kathy Lussier