[Evergreen-acq] Fwd: Acquisitions coding is ready to begin!

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Thu Nov 15 09:52:16 EST 2018

Hi all,

I know Fridays are not the best day to send out e-mails, so I'm re-sending
this appeal for partners to help with acquisitions funding. This project is
important for anyone who wants to see continued development of the web
client or improvements to acquisitions. Many common annoyances with
acquisitions will be addressed through this project.

No contribution is too small to help get this acquisitions project off the
ground! We have a few development partners lined up or seeking approval
from their funding authorities, but we only have about half the funds
required to funds the first sprint. Feel free to let me know if you have
any interest or questions. My goal is to have preliminary funding lined up,
even if some of the funding is still waiting approval, before November 28.

Thanks!
Kathy

--
Kathy Lussier