[Evergreen-acq] PO EDI template editing

Mary Llewellyn mllewell at biblio.org
Wed Oct 23 16:55:28 EDT 2019

Hi all,

This may be a weird question.

I used to be able to find access to the PO EDI template to make little
changes to which things are sent to the vendor. I have a text file from the
last time I did it.
Here's a piece of it:

 # extract some commonly used variables

    VENDOR_SAN = target.provider.san;
    VENDCODE = target.provider.edi_default.vendcode;
    VENDACCT = target.provider.edi_default.vendacct;
    ORG_UNIT_SAN = target.ordering_agency.mailing_address.san;

    # set the vendor / provider

    VENDOR_BT      = 0; # Baker & Taylor
    VENDOR_INGRAM  = 0;
    VENDOR_BRODART = 0;
    VENDOR_MW_TAPE = 0; # Midwest Tape
    VENDOR_RB      = 0; # Recorded Books
    VENDOR_ULS     = 0; # ULS

    IF    VENDOR_SAN == '1556150'; VENDOR_BT = 1;
    ELSIF VENDOR_SAN == '1697684'; VENDOR_BRODART = 1;
    ELSIF VENDOR_SAN == '1697978'; VENDOR_INGRAM = 1;
    ELSIF VENDOR_SAN == '2549913'; VENDOR_MW_TAPE = 1;
    ELSIF VENDOR_SAN == '1113984'; VENDOR_RB = 1;
    ELSIF VENDOR_SAN == '1699342'; VENDOR_ULS = 1;
    END;

    # if true, pass the PO name as a secondary identifier
    # RFF+LI:<name>/li_id
    INC_PO_NAME = 0;
    IF VENDOR_INGRAM;
        INC_PO_NAME = 1;
    END;

    # GIR configuration --------------------------------------

    INC_COPIES = 1; # copies on/off switch
    INC_FUND = 0;
    INC_CALLNUMBER = 0;
    INC_ITEM_TYPE = 1;
    INC_LOCATION = 0;
    INC_COLLECTION_CODE = 1;
    INC_OWNING_LIB = 1;
    INC_QUANTITY = 1;
    INC_COPY_ID = 0;

    IF VENDOR_BT;
        INC_CALLNUMBER = 1;
    END;

    IF VENDOR_BRODART;
        INC_FUND = 1;
        INC_COPY_ID = 1;
    END;

    IF VENDOR_MW_TAPE;
        INC_FUND = 1;
        INC_COLLECTION_CODE = 0;
        INC_ITEM_TYPE = 0;
    END;

I want to make a change to Midwest so we'll transmit the Copy IDs in the
order so they have  numbers to put back into cataloged items so we can
match on the ID when we load the cataloged items. We do that now with
Brodart for one of our libraries, using the

So, I want to add the string INC_COPY_ID = 1 to the VENDOR_MW_TAPE
definition. But I can't for the life of me find the template in PG Admin's
list of objects, and I know that's how I got there before.

Does that object still exist, or has it been done away with because of the
new EDI attributes, which we don't currently use?
Can I still get there from here?

Thanks,

Mary

--