[Evergreen-acq] Evergreen International Acquisitions Panel

Sarah Childs sarahc at zionsvillelibrary.org
Wed Mar 24 11:36:00 EDT 2021

Hi, Everyone.
I saw the email saying there are no ACQ programs submitted besides the AIG,
and personally it's one of my top Evergreen interests right now. At my
library we have been using the acquisitions module for about 2 years.
Before this we had never used acquisitions in an ILS.

For me I feel like it would have been helpful to see more about how other
libraries use it before we started, and I wonder if anyone would be
interested in doing a panel on acquisitions workflows?

Or other ideas for an ACQ presentation? I just know I'd like to have more
time to talk about it with other people using it!

--
Sarah Childs
Technical Services Department Head
sarahc at zionsvillelibrary.org

*The Library is now open! Mask up, come on in, and browse! Visit
zionsvillelibrary.org <https://zionsvillelibrary.org/> to participate in
our virtual events or to find out more about our COVID-19 service plan
<https://zionsvillelibrary.org/new-covid-19-service-plan/>.*

*Need something new to read? Try Curbside Holds Pickup
<https://app.libro.conversight.ai/#/webschedule?token=JWT%20eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiIsInR5cCI6IkpXVCJ9.eyJfZG9jIjp7InJvbGUiOiJ1c2VyIiwib3JnSWQiOiI1MzcyNjgyMC05YjdmLTExZWEtYjQxZi01MThjYTM3NjI2NWMiLCJzdGF0aWNPcmdUb2tlbiI6dHJ1ZX0sImlhdCI6MTU5NzY4Mzk2NX0.Hp3BrNIiTwNfTKgrOgEm31Ya4udbAUK3a2rm4j_BRz0>
or check out our Digital Library Branch <http://bit.ly/HMMPLdigital>!*