[Evergreen-acq] Evergreen International Acquisitions Panel

Kate Coleman kcoleman at jeffcolib.org
Wed Mar 24 11:48:51 EDT 2021

As someone still on the outskirts and contemplating the ACQ module, I'm
hoping this happens. Those who already use it might not know or remember
just how overwhelming it is to consider starting this whole new huge
process for ordering.

Kate Coleman, MLIS
Technical Services Manager, Jefferson County Library
Missouri Evergreen Consortium
5678 State Rd. PP
High Ridge, MO 63049
636-677-8689