[Evergreen-acq] Disappearing Line Item Copies

Jennifer Pringle jennifer.pringle at bc.libraries.coop
Mon Mar 21 13:23:16 EDT 2022

Hi,

Has anyone encountered line item copies disappearing after the
purchase order is activated?

We have a library who activated their purchase order with multiple
copies attached to 5 of the 7 line items.  We can see the additional
copies in the catalogue.  Their barcodes are sequential with the
barcodes of the copies still showing on the PO and were created in the
catalogue at the same time the PO was activated but each line item now
only have 1 copy attached to each line item.  (This isn't an EDI order
so we can't track what was originally on the PO that way.)  I haven't
been able to figure out a way to re-produce this is the staff client.
(We're using 3.7)

There's no audit tables for acq.lineitem_detail so I've created bug
for this.  We've had a few times now where it would be handy to be
able to see the history of line item copies in the database.

Thanks,

Jennifer

--
Jennifer Pringle (she/her)
Co-op Support - Training Lead
Email:jennifer.pringle at bc.libraries.coop
Website: http://bc.libraries.coop

Gratefully acknowledging that I live and work in the unceded
Traditional Territory of the St'at'yemc Nations.