[Evergreen-acq] Acquisitions Libraries Meeting - 2023-06-13 - notes

Carol Witt wittc at cwmars.org
Thu Jun 22 16:58:09 EDT 2023

Good afternoon,

Please find attached the notes for the Acquisitions Libraries Meeting of
June 13th, as well as the notice about IngramExpress that was discussed at
the end of the meeting in case you hadn't seen it.

I've included highlighted text where I (and John) looked into issues that
arose during the meeting.

Please let me know if you think I've missed anything or if you have any
questions.

Take care,

Carol