[Evergreen-admin] Evergreen server installation problem

Lazar, Alexey Vladimirovich alexey.lazar at mnsu.edu
Fri Mar 29 10:22:11 EDT 2013

On 2013-03-29, at 04:48 , Petr Brož <petr.broz at heaven-industries.com> wrote:

> What is the proper way to make OpenSRF start automatically after server restart?

Use a startup script in /etc/init.d/. The Evergreen installation package comes with some samples for this, I think, somewhere in the Open-ILS directory, or browse the Evergreen Git server to see what people have.

> Thank you for your help.

You are welcome, good luck.

> P.S. Do you think that I should worry about the errors in osrfsys.log?

I think those errors you are seeing are due to there being no data in the database, so once it is populated, those should go away. I know the Evergreen community has a data set referred to as "concerto" that is used for demo and testing purposes. You should be able to ingest it into your database to test. I have not worked with it personally and can't tell you much else about it though.

Aleksey Lazar
IS Developer and Integrator
PALS
www.mnpals.org