[Evergreen-catalogers] Deleting Items from Copy Buckets

Elizabeth Thomsen et at noblenet.org
Thu Jul 19 21:11:06 EDT 2012

We haven't had an accident with this yet, but I agree that if you get a
warning when you're deleting a single item, you should definitely get a
warning when you're deleting a whole batch of them.

If you look at the bucket display, you've got option to Delete Bucket,
Remove Selected from Bucket and Delete All from Catalog all on the same
screen, so I think it would be easy (too easy) to have a momentary mental
slip and accidentally delete a large number of items.

--

Elizabeth Thomsen, Member Services Manager
NOBLE: North of Boston Library Exchange
E-mail: et at noblenet.org