[Evergreen-catalogers] Record match set question

Elizabeth McLean lmclean at kcls.org
Fri Jun 8 15:22:32 EDT 2012

Hi Mary,

I haven't been able to test myself this since last summer, but I save this thread from an exchange between Kathy Lussier and Bill E about setting up the 001.

Bill said: "Note, though, without re-indexing existing records, the attribute will only work for incoming records or records added/edited after I created the configuration."

Libby McLean
Cataloging Librarian II
King County Library System
lmclean at kcls.org<mailto:lmclean at kcls.org>