[Evergreen-catalogers] Cataloging Class Scheduled

sarahc at zionsville.lib.in.us sarahc at zionsville.lib.in.us
Fri Jun 22 15:53:31 EDT 2012

Hello, Everyone.

The next Cataloging Class for Cat-1 certification is scheduled
for:

July 17-18, 2012, 9:00AM to 1:00PM each day,
Live Webinar class.
Attend online via your own computer. You must register for and
attend both sessions.

It will be taught by Sarah Childs and Amanda Piegza.

Part 1

http://tinyurl.com/7grr395

Part 2

http://tinyurl.com/7jxt3w4

Thanks,

We will be scheduling additional classes for the fall. If you are
interested in taking the class in person, rather than via webinar
PLEASE contact me.  We will do our best to schedule in person
classes within reasonable driving distance.

Thanks,

Sarah Childs
Senior Cataloger
Hussey-Mayfield Memorial Public Library