[Evergreen-catalogers] RDA and the future of Evergreen

Hardy, Elaine ehardy at georgialibraries.org
Fri May 4 08:46:28 EDT 2012

Thinking out loud here -- what if we used  the 338 (carrier type) as a
filter to further refine a search to more specific formats within
audiobooks. The question then becomes -- how do we craft a similar filter
for AACR2 records when the carrier type is not so readily defined in one
field?

Elaine

J. Elaine Hardy
PINES Bibliographic Projects and Metadata Manager
Georgia Public Library Service,
A Unit of the University System of Georgia
1800 Century Place, Suite 150
Atlanta, Ga. 30345-4304
404.235-7128
404.235-7201, fax