[Evergreen-catalogers] Are these authority bugs affecting you?

Hardy, Elaine ehardy at georgialibraries.org
Fri May 11 11:20:00 EDT 2012

Yamil,

PINES is in the process of re-instating our authorities processing
contract and thus is in the process of testing authorities in Evergreen. I
will pass this along to our cataloging coordinator and ask her to join the
list (if she hasn't already) to discuss these. We have had a problem
trying to batch load some of our authorities. And the others should impact
us as well.

Elaine

J. Elaine Hardy
PINES Bibliographic Projects and Metadata Manager
Georgia Public Library Service,
A Unit of the University System of Georgia
1800 Century Place, Suite 150
Atlanta, Ga. 30345-4304
404.235-7128
404.235-7201, fax