[Evergreen-catalogers] (no subject)

Barbara Telfer btelfer at ci.the-dalles.or.us
Wed May 23 16:16:43 EDT 2012

Anyone else having problems cataloging?

I tried to save a record I had edited after downloading from OCLC.  The
system froze and I shut down and restarted, but it happened again.

I tried that 2 or three times, but nothing worked.  Internet was working
fine, as I have several tabs open with my cataloging reference sites.

I'm pretty sure our internet connection was working fine.

There was a big long bunch of information about the error and I tried to
do a help ticket, but couldn't copy and paste the info into the ticket

so I did this instead.

Barbara Telfer

TD-Wasco Co. Pub. Lib.