[Evergreen-catalogers] New RDA 264 field for Production, Publication, Distribution, Manufacture, and Copyright Notice

sarahc at zionsville.lib.in.us sarahc at zionsville.lib.in.us
Thu Oct 4 13:38:15 EDT 2012

I was planning to send a similar question to this list. We haven't
made any decisions in how to handle the 264 field.

I agree with you that I'd like the 264 to be treated in the same
manner as the 260 field, and I'd like to see the 33X fields
indexed as well.

Discussing needed development for RDA was one of the reasons this
listserv was created. It's time to look hard at what's needed and
start prioritizing.

Sarah Childs
Senior Cataloger
Hussey-Mayfield Memorial Public Library