[Evergreen-catalogers] Authorities in Evergreen

Laurie Kulik lkulik at mvlc.org
Mon Sep 17 12:06:41 EDT 2012

Tony,

Jason Stephenson has a blog set up at blog.mvlcstaff.org for his most
recent updates to our authority control project.

We currently import authority records quarterly from Backstage Library
Works just as you mentioned. At the onset Backstage did process the
entire database in our previous database whereas in Evergreen they now
export the records by FTP and Jason downloads them using his own software.

Hope this helps,
Laurie