[Evergreen-catalogers] Evergreen Conference 2013: Cataloging/Authorities roadmap informal session

Yamil Suarez ysuarez at berklee.edu
Thu Apr 4 17:46:51 EDT 2013

Kent,

I look forward to meeting you at the conference so we can talk and
team up. This week I was hoping to set up a wiki page on the EG site
to keep track of outstanding authority related bugs and development
ideas, so I could then share it with the general and the cataloging
list. I am in the middle of updating some official documentation for
EG 2.4, but I should have it up by the day of the hackfest so others
can give their input on what content that page should have. Whenever
you decide to meet, one of my library's cataloger or I will be there.

Yamil

Yamil Suarez, MCS
Library System Administrator

Stan Getz Library