[Evergreen-catalogers] Evergreen Conference 2013: Cataloging/Authorities roadmap informal session

Gislaine.Hamelin at statcan.gc.ca Gislaine.Hamelin at statcan.gc.ca
Fri Apr 5 09:18:02 EDT 2013

Yamil,

That's a great idea. We are on 2.3 and have had a number of authority bugs/enhancements corrected/added. I would be interested in adding to the wiki page. Will it be password protected?

I am also interested in attending the informal session suggested by Kent.

Gislaine Hamelin
Integrated Library Systems Coordinator | Coordonnatrice de système intégré de la bibliothèque
Information Resources Management | Gestion des ressources d'information | Statistics Canada Library | Bibliothèque de Statistique Canada
R.H. Coats Building | Immeuble R.-H.-Coats / Floor | Étage 2 Q
Statistics Canada | 100 Tunney's Pasture Driveway, Ottawa ON K1A 0T6
Statistique Canada | 100, promenade Tunney's Pasture, Ottawa ON K1A 0T6
Gislaine.Hamelin at statcan.gc.ca
Telephone | Téléphone 613-951-4576
Facsimile | Télécopieur 613-951-0939