[Evergreen-catalogers] Evergreen Conference 2013: Cataloging/Authorities roadmap informal session

Yamil Suarez ysuarez at berklee.edu
Fri Apr 5 13:35:08 EDT 2013

I just created the wiki page with some suggested section names to get
us inspired before/during the conference. It is not password
protected. Also, we can expand to several sub-pages as the need arises
instead of keeping all our content in a single page.

http://evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=authorities

Yamil

On Apr 5, 2013, at 9:18 AM, <Gislaine.Hamelin at statcan.gc.ca> <Gislaine.Hamelin at statcan.gc.ca