[Evergreen-catalogers] OPAC "format" field

Galen Charlton gmc at esilibrary.com
Thu Apr 18 12:09:32 EDT 2013

Hi,

On Thu, Apr 18, 2013 at 8:47 AM, Elliot Voris <evoris at slcconline.edu> wrote:
> Whatever I change this to here, I will also need to make sure is changed post-upgrade, correct?

Yes, although I strongly recommend that you switch to TPAC when you
upgrade rather than stick with JSPAC.  TPAC doesn't use
MARC21slim2MODS32.xsl to assign record type labels; instead, you can
edit such labels using the MARC Coded Value Maps page in the staff
client.

One think to note is that the default TPAC skin doesn't happen to
display the format label directly, just as a title and alt of the
format image.  That's easily tweaked according to preference, however.

Regards,

Galen
--
Galen Charlton