[Evergreen-catalogers] Updating Authority records with linked bibs

Mark Cooper markchristophercooper at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 19:17:37 EDT 2013

Hi Yamil,

I picked 'authority' because it was present in the Tag list on the right in Launchpad. Looking at it again I'm not sure what's going on there because 'authorities' is not present in the list of tags that I'm seeing even though that tag is definitely applied to some bugs. Weird?

I think there's value in being aware of (and therefore) using both because someone encouraged to use launchpad for the first time may not be aware of the preferred tag and pick one or the other (or something else =), because it made sense to them or perhaps for a reason similar to mine.

Looks like there are 3 bugs tagged 'authorities' -- 9 with 'authority'

Regards,

Mark Cooper
Open Source Software Coordinator
Sonoma County Library