[Evergreen-catalogers] Questions

Sarah Childs sarahc at zionsville.lib.in.us
Thu Apr 25 15:11:38 EDT 2013

Hi, Sharon.
There are a number of libraries in Evergreen Indiana using Bookwhere.
Mine isn't one of them, so I don't have much direct experience with it,
but I could direct you to some catalogers who do. A few may be lurking
and might speak up if you had specific BookWhere questions.

Andrea has pointed you toward our rather out of date cataloging manual.
Sadly, it keeps getting pushed further down my to-do list.

As to question numbers 2 and 4, not us.

---
Sarah Childs
Technical Services Department Head