[Evergreen-catalogers] Importing/Uploading files from OneClick & Overdrive

Millissa Macomber millissam at ci.burlington.wa.us
Tue Dec 10 12:06:05 EST 2013

I was wondering how other catalogers upload/import .mrc files from services such as OneClick and Overdrive. We currently upload the files individually into a batch to import into Evergreen. It can be very time consuming since sometimes we have multiple files and I have to add them one at a time to my batch. We have been getting some big files though and I was wondering if there is a better way to do this.

Thanks for any help.

Millissa Macomber
Technical Services Coordinator
Burlington Public Library