[Evergreen-catalogers] Importing/Uploading files from OneClick & Overdrive

Mary Llewellyn mllewell at biblio.org
Tue Dec 10 14:29:29 EST 2013

We use the third party software MarcEdit to join the files into a single
file for each subscribing  library, then load the file to Evergreen. I've
been able to load files with up to 700 bib records through the client. More
than that seems to be hard for the client to handle.

Mary

Mary Llewellyn

Database Manager

Bibliomation, Inc.