[Evergreen-catalogers] Changing a shelf locations

Sarah Childs sarahc at zionsville.lib.in.us
Thu May 23 16:26:10 EDT 2013

Hi, John.
Yes, you can use the Upload from file function in the item status
screen. You can find instructions in Chapter 15 of our cataloging
manual. It seems to be loading really slowly right now. Let me know if
you don't have a copy saved or printed and I can send you one.

www.in.gov/library/files/Cataloging_Training_Manual_Chapter15.pdf

---
Sarah Childs
Technical Services Department Head