[Evergreen-catalogers] Changing a shelf locations

Andrea Buntz Neiman aneiman at kent.lib.md.us
Thu May 23 16:27:09 EDT 2013

Hi John,

Scan all item barcodes that you want to change into a notepad (*.txt)
file & save the file.  From Item Status Screen, select "upload from
file" & import your file of barcodes.  Once it's finished, select all
the items (ctrl + A) and then right-click to get "Edit item
attributes".  Change location under the "Location/Collection" dropdown,
click "Apply" and click "Modify Copies".

Not sure what the max item count is on this -- I've personally never
tried more than about 50 items at a go.

The screen will refresh after the changes are made and will show the new
location.

I would recommend doing this separately for each separate branch/owning
library.

A.

Andrea Buntz Neiman, MLS
Librarian II, Public Services