[Evergreen-catalogers] Changing a shelf locations

John Mundy jmundy at tcpclibrary.org
Fri May 24 09:44:05 EDT 2013

Thanks, it is all the same branch.
John

Director
Perry County Public Library
812-547-2661
fax 812-547-3038
jmundy at tcpclibrary.org [mailto:jmundy at tcpclibrary.org]
http://www.tcpclibrary.org/ [http://www.tcpclibrary.org/]

-----Original Message-----
From: "Linh Uong" <luong at negeorgialibraries.org>
To: "Evergreen Community Catalogers"
<evergreen-catalogers at list.evergreen-ils.org>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 22:42:50 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: [Evergreen-catalogers] Changing a shelf locations

Follow-up to Andrea's email.

If you're batch changing shelf/copy locations, you need to do it one branch
at a time. If you, say, try to batch change 5 items from branch A, 20 from
Branch B and 14 from branch C, all at once - it won't let you, as far as I
know.

Good luck!

--
Linh Uong
Collection Management/PINES Operations Librarian
luong at negeorgialibraries.org