[Evergreen-catalogers] Changing a shelf locations

Sarah Childs sarahc at zionsville.lib.in.us
Tue May 28 17:28:09 EDT 2013

Oh, yeah. That's a messy kind of situation. Just pulling them and
scanning them might be the easiest thing, if they're already grouped on
the shelf.  When you said they didn't have a shelving location, I
thought you meant they were in the system with no shelving location in
the item record, so it would be easy to run a report for that, but if
you meant they have the same shelving location as other "regular" size
books, that's much more of a hassle.

---
Sarah Childs
Technical Services Department Head