[Evergreen-catalogers] Looking for RDA records that can be added to the Evergreen test data set

Hardy, Elaine ehardy at georgialibraries.org
Tue Apr 22 12:32:00 EDT 2014

Yamil,

You can search for RDA records in DLC's catalog at
http://catalog2.loc.gov/vwebv/searchAdvanced . Do a keyword search for rda
and filter by year to get more recent records. You can also filter by
language, format, and place of publication. You might be able to build a
set of LCCNs to use for export/import.

There are some GPO RDA records at
http://catalog.gpo.gov/F?func=find-b&find_code=WRD&request=rdamedia+OR+rda
carrier+OR+rdacontent  Not sure if they can be imported; however and they
are OCLC records. But they might be helpful for background info.

There are some JSC example records that are also not importable but show
MARC encoding --
http://www.rdatoolkit.org/sites/default/files/6jsc_rda_complete_examples_b
ibliographic_apr0913_rev.pdf (these are part of the RDA toolkit but are
accessible without a subscription).

Elaine

J. Elaine Hardy
PINES & Collaborative Projects Manager