[Evergreen-catalogers] Thermal Spine Label Printers

Laura Klenke lklenke at sangertexas.org
Tue Dec 2 12:01:09 EST 2014

Hello Everyone,

We're curious to know what thermal printers you use and if you are pleased
with it. We're looking to replace a Dymo 400 Turbo. We're finding that it
constantly jams, the feeding lever and internal hardware have broken down
with moderate use.

We're looking at the Brother QL-700 thermal label printer. It uses
continuous feed labels. We were wondering if any of you had experience
with the machine or something other than the Dymo printers.

Thanks so much,

Laura Klenke, M.S., M.L.S.
Librarian
Social Media Manager