[Evergreen-catalogers] Creating Authority records -requesting help

Mike Rylander mrylander at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 11:47:40 EST 2014

Rose and Sara,

Based on looking at your catalog* you're on version 2.3.7.  I believe
there are bugs specifically with the Validate function that were not
fixed until after the EOL of 2.3, so it's likely that upgrading to the
newest 2.4 or 2.5 will be your best hope of repair for that
functionality.

I know that's not a fix, but I hope it helps.

* http://mountaincat.evergreenva.org/gateway?service=open-ils.actor&method=opensrf.open-ils.system.ils_version