[Evergreen-catalogers] Holdings Import Profile

Laurie Davidson (Project Sitka) ldavidson at sitka.bclibraries.ca
Fri Mar 7 17:54:09 EST 2014

Hi Millissa,

Not sure if you've already received a response to this or not -- the
permissions that you need are CREATE_IMPORT_ITEM_ATTR_DEF to make the
item definition for loading, and CREATE_IMPORT_ITEM that allows you to
actually load item information when you load records. There are also
the related permissions of DELETE and UPDATE for both of these as well.

-Laurie

--
Laurie Davidson
Technical Services & Resource Sharing, Sitka
e: ldavidson at sitka.bclibraries.ca