[Evergreen-catalogers] FW: Serials

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Wed Jan 7 10:01:52 EST 2015

Hi Lisa,

Have you checked the serials patterns page on the Evergreen wiki -
http://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=acq:serials:patterns?

On the page, there is a link (just updated this morning) to a C/W MARS
page that lists the patterns their libraries are using for specific
publications - http://monitor.cwmars.org/dashboard/serials.php. I
noticed that there are several libraries that have a pattern listed for
Forbes. I can't speak to which pattern is the best one to use, but it
should give you some examples to try.

I hope this helps!

Kathy