[Evergreen-catalogers] FW: Serials

Jennifer Dale daleji at forsyth.cc
Wed Jan 7 11:32:55 EST 2015

Hi Lisa,

I am attaching a word document with the JSON code that has worked for us in
Forsyth County for Forbes.  It is really tricky. In general, we use the
"completely irregular" frequency, identify Monday as the day of the week it
is published and then omit all of the extra weeks.  I hope this works for
you!

Anytime I see "semi-monthly except...", I have to use a weekly attack.

We're in the NC Cardinal Consortium with you so please feel free to reach
out to us anytime.

Thanks,

Jennifer

*Jennifer Dale*