[Evergreen-catalogers] 700 field link question

Hardy, Elaine ehardy at georgialibraries.org
Fri Mar 27 10:30:21 EDT 2015

I did find an example in PINES finally – there is a 700|t in the title
Columbus : his enterprise : exploding the myth
(http://gapines.org/eg/opac/record/5473133?query=Columbus%20%3A%20his%20enterprise%20%3A%20exploding%20the%20myth;qtype=title;locg=1).
If you scroll down to the MARC record display, you see 700 ‡aBigelow, Bill.
‡tColumbus in the classroom. ‡f1991. Title or author search of elements in
the field do not retrieve the title.

Elaine

J. Elaine Hardy
PINES & Collaborative Projects Manager