[Evergreen-catalogers] Creating/Editing/Deleting Bibliographic Templates

Sharon Douglas douglass at exchange.larl.org
Mon Apr 25 11:23:20 EDT 2016

Good Morning,

At the Evergreen International Conference last week, I asked for the following change during the MASHCAT IN EVERGREEN program.

Please respond if you also feel this change is needed.
I think it will help those making this change to know how much interest there is, and the specifics about the change if we have them.

Creating/Editing/Deleting Bibliographic Templates

1)    Permissions needed for each of the abilities: creating, editing, deleting.

2)    ?

Sharon Douglas - Automation Coordinator for Lake Agassiz Regional Library - 118 5th St S * Moorhead, MN 56560 * 218-233-3757 ext 138 - douglass at exchange.larl.org<mailto:douglass at exchange.larl.org> - Imagine all possibilities. Explore the world. Awaken your mind.