[Evergreen-catalogers] Creating/Editing/Deleting Bibliographic Templates

Jane Sandberg sandbej at linnbenton.edu
Mon Apr 25 12:18:05 EDT 2016

I agree, Sharon, and appreciate you starting this conversation.

I also think it'd be nice to be able to attach these templates to certain
libraries (e.g. each library could have their own template or share 'em
across a system or consortium).
On Apr 25, 2016 8:23 AM, "Sharon Douglas" <douglass at exchange.larl.org>