[Evergreen-catalogers] Creating/Editing/Deleting Bibliographic Templates

Galen Charlton gmc at esilibrary.com
Mon Apr 25 13:47:56 EDT 2016

Hi,

On Mon, Apr 25, 2016 at 12:18 PM, Jane Sandberg <sandbej at linnbenton.edu> wrote:
> I also think it'd be nice to be able to attach these templates to certain
> libraries (e.g. each library could have their own template or share 'em
> across a system or consortium).

Related to this, I've got a couple questions:

- Would it be useful for it to be possible for (some? all?) individual
cataloging users to create bibliographic record templates that are
only associated with their account?  Or do folks prefer that such
templates always be associated with a library or other level in the
org unit hierarchy?
- Would the ability to create templates for authority records be useful?

Regards,

Galen
--
Galen Charlton
Infrastructure and Added Services Manager
email:  gmc at esilibrary.com
direct: +1 770-709-5581
cell:   +1 404-984-4366
skype:  gmcharlt