[Evergreen-catalogers] Creating/Editing/Deleting Bibliographic Templates

Donald Butterworth don.butterworth at asburyseminary.edu
Tue Apr 26 14:18:43 EDT 2016

Hi Vicki,

That's a good idea, and we will probably have to go that route. The only
thing is, with Evergreen, it will be necessary to focus the cursor exactly
where you want the fields on the bib record before hitting the macro
button. With a template, hopefully it would be smart enough to know to put
a 541 in the 5XX part of the record, and other fields in other appropriate
areas all at the same time. Evergreen doesn't care where you position a
field on the bib record.

BTW the Macro we use is freeware; JTAutoEntry
<http://www.jtdata.com/jtautoentry.html>. Cheap is good, but free is
better, eh?

Thanks and blessings!

Don