[Evergreen-catalogers] OCLC record for Community annual report

Elaine Hardy ehardy at georgialibraries.org
Wed Apr 27 08:02:29 EDT 2016

For OCLC libraries, I created an OCLC record for The community annual
report -- #947717620. Bin Lin created the NAR for the Evergreen Oversight
Board. If someone with either SACO privileges or a contact with a SACO
funnel could create Evergreen (Computer system) as a subject authority?

Please let me know if you see any corrections to the record. I can't add a
LCC number since I don't have access to the schedules, so if someone does
and would like to add, please do so.

Elaine

J. Elaine Hardy
PINES & Collaborative Projects Manager