[Evergreen-catalogers] Proposed change to Evergreen Community Catalogers list

Elaine Hardy ehardy at georgialibraries.org
Wed Apr 27 16:57:21 EDT 2016

​The thought at the meeting was to leave the address alone, for the reasons
Mary cites.

There was also the thought that changing the name to some version of
Evergreen Tech services might confuse nonlibrary IT people.​ We could
change the name to Evergreen Community Library Tech Services. Or just
Evergreen Community Tech Services, and hope people read the description?

Elaine

J. Elaine Hardy
PINES & Collaborative Projects Manager
Georgia Public Library Service/PINES