[Evergreen-catalogers] batch editing bibs question

Sharon Douglas douglass at exchange.larl.org
Tue Jan 12 17:20:49 EST 2016

2 Questions

1)      Can MARC BATCH EDIT be used to edit 008 or LDR fields? I'm not having success with either.

2)      Is there a way to use a report that generated a list of record control numbers to fill a RECORD BUCKET so I can do some bib record editing?

I'm looking for ways to easily batch edit bibs and not finding it.

Sharon Douglas - Automation Coordinator for Lake Agassiz Regional Library
118 5th St S * Moorhead, MN 56560 * 218-233-3757 ext 138
douglass at exchange.larl.org
Imagine all possibilities. Explore the world. Awaken your mind.