[Evergreen-catalogers] batch editing bibs question

Hardy, Elaine ehardy at georgialibraries.org
Wed Jan 13 13:22:56 EST 2016

Sharon,

We don't use the MARC batch editing function, so I can't answer that one.
For 2) -

Run a report that includes the barcodes and TCNs or record IDs for the
records you need in a bucket. Using MSEcel functionality, dedup using the
TCN if you have multiple items attached to records.

Create a text file of the barcodes

Import into item status (make sure trim list box is unchecked)

Highlight the entire list, or sections of it if the numbers is too large
to reasonably work with in one bucket.

>From Actions for Catalogers menu, choose Add to record Bucket.

Elaine

J. Elaine Hardy