[Evergreen-catalogers] batch editing bibs question

Mike Rylander mrylander at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 14:35:01 EST 2016

Sharon,

Right now, the batch editor cannot replace specific positions within
fixed fields.  It can replace control fields (tag less than 010)
entirely, though, but that probably won't help you.  Adding control
field update has been discussed a little in the past, but I don't see
a wishlist bug on launchpad yet.

HTH,

--
Mike Rylander
 | President
 | Equinox Software, Inc. / The Open Source Experts
 | phone:  1-877-OPEN-ILS (673-6457)
 | email:  miker at esilibrary.com
 | web:  http://www.esilibrary.com