[Evergreen-catalogers] Acquisition question about shorted orders

Sharon Douglas douglass at exchange.larl.org
Tue Jan 26 10:20:16 EST 2016

Hello everyone

Acquisition question for those who use it.  We are new to Evergreen, and still figuring out how all the Acquisition parts work.

Here is our problem as described to me by staff who are dealing with this...

We were shorted 1 copy in an order and can't figure out how to deal with that in acquisitions.
The fund was encumbered at the time of ordering and we need to cancel the 1 missing copy and add the money back to the fund.

Any suggestions ?

Automation Coordinator for Lake Agassiz Regional Library
118 5th St S * Moorhead, MN 56560 * 218-233-3757 ext 138
douglass at exchange.larl.org
Imagine all possibilities. Explore the world. Awaken your mind.