[Evergreen-catalogers] Acquisition question about shorted orders

Mary Llewellyn mllewell at biblio.org
Tue Jan 26 11:09:02 EST 2016

Have the items been marked received yet? If not, go the PO, find the line
for the title, and click on the Copies link for that line item.

You will see all the copies ordered for this title, listed separately. Go to
the far right end of the screen and you will see links labeled "Mark
Received" and "Cancel." Click Cancel for one of the items. Click the Save
Changes button located halfway down the screen. Then click the Return button
to get back to the purchase order screen.

If they were already received, you will need to go to the same place but
mark one of the copies as Un-Received. I think you'd be able to cancel it in
a subsequent step.

I hope this helps.

Mary

Mary Llewellyn